Applecross PERIODONTICS | Exemplary Periodontal Care in Perth, Western Australia
Most people don’t like visiting a dentist let alone a gum specialist, but at Applecross Periodontics we strive to make your visit with us as reassuring and as pleasant as possible. We consider your comfort and care as an important part of quality dental care. Our philosophy is based around the fact that every patient has unique periodontal and dental needs. Therefore, each patient receives a personalised treatment programme tailored to their specific needs all in a friendly environment.
Why choose Applecross Periodontics?
- We are a highly qualified & dedicated team of periodontal professionals.
- Your periodontal care & comfort are our highest priority.
- We offer the most up-to-date techniques to treat gum disease and other periodontal problems.
- Our goal is to help our patients to maintain healthy gums & teeth for life.
- We offer state of the art tooth replacement techniques thru dental implants.
- Applecross periodontics is renowned for periodontal plastic surgery and gum grafting for gingival recession.
- Depending on the individuals needs treatment can be provided under local anaesthetic or if required under twilight sedation or general anaesthetic using our specialist anaesthetists.
In most cases the patients are referred to Applecross Periodontics by their dentist. Generally we work as a team with your referring dentist, but a referral by a dentist is not required for a visit to our office. We welcome referrals from patients and friends of the practice as well as self-referral patients. Dr Jane McCarthy a specialist periodontist with the support of a dedicated team of professionals provide all aspects of periodontal care for a large number of patients. We communicate well with our patients, our medical and dental colleagues and each other, ensuring that the patient’s surgical and administrative needs are met as efficiently andsmoothly as possible. Our goal is to make you feel relaxed and comfortable. We are here to listen to your questions and concerns and to help you by providing state-of–the-art solutions leading to optimal dental health.
If you have noticed bleeding or swollen gums, bad breath or taste, sensitive or loose teeth, shrinking gums or food impaction then call us for a consultation. These are sure signs of gum disease. If you have diabetes or are a smoker then you are at a much greater risk of developing gum disease.
Copyright 2012 Applecross PERIODONTICS | All Rights Reserved | Website Created by Prophoto Photographer Perth